Popular! Popular!

Ok.

The game is original, but some elements were rather lame. The animation was lazy : you fooled people that things moved with blur. The framerate was really low too. The strange part is : you only used Naruto music. And you also had problems with soundloops, and streaming.

Overall : Ok.

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

Extremely overrated.

God quit this. It's not because you managed to get a frontpage, that you have to continue this serie. I can't imagine that actually better flashes were blammed. It's not like that this is original anyways, a large amount of nerds, kids and losers tried to make something like this. The comments weren't positive. But this, this got a score over 4 ! What the hell? Seriously, I shouldn't be blaming you, cause all what you did was doing your thing. But damn, NG users can exaggerate....

Super Monkey Poop FIght Super Monkey Poop FIght

Needs sound

Fun game, but it lacks sound. And the controls are a bit unnatural. I couldn't even jump off the rope when a monkey attacked from beneath, i had to climb down... How am i suppose to dodge that?

Crazy Pay-Phone 2.0 Crazy Pay-Phone 2.0

Pretty original

Nice to see such games like this , you're pretty creative. Although you could do more than this ( i even tried 911! ) . Add secret numbers into (or did you already, i'm not mentioning the secret buttons) Overall, pretty nice.

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

Ok

Can't wait for the full-version, but still it's a nice game.I saw some glitches, but those are minor, i can give u some advice:
-add music and sound in the menu
-I can still make "throwing-sounds" while i was dead

RVWD responds:

hm.. i didn't know the 2nd glitch yet! :O

hey.. nice to hear you enjoyed it! and i'll fix all the stuff in the update ^_^

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

lol

loved the names :P, really beat Wade well.A very addictive game, i must say ^^

RaidenX RaidenX

remind me to the old times

Damn!This is pure retro-gaming!It's so arcade, that means it's GORGEOUS!You deserved the 7 tens!!!

Weird Bicycle Game 2 Weird Bicycle Game 2

lol

i said WARN me before it goes to NG :P, alright, nice effort here!
This is definatly better than part 1 =)

Zynex (demo version2) Zynex (demo version2)

hmm

enemies already shoot at u when ur in sight, it's impossible to clear a room without getting damaged.Oh well, it was a nice game =)

ZyneXx responds:

thanx:) burt thats why the healthbar is so big :P
Dont worry every little bug will be gone in the final version

Grave 2 Grave 2

good

but the graphics sucked ass!!Try to draw better, and add music/ more sounds besides of that, it was addictive, kinda reminds me to House of the death